me and my sis

me and my sis
cameron highland

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Profile

My name is Azie Suraya binti Hasran. I’m come from Batu Pahat, Johor. I had my primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Pintas Puding and I’m continuing my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Aminah until form 3. After that, I get an offer to go to Sekolah Menengah Teknik, Batu Pahat in course electrical engineering. Then after SPM, I’m further my studies at University technology Mara (UITM) Lendu, Alor Gajah, Melaka. In the university I’m studied a diploma in Public Administration. After, I’m complete my diploma in almost 3 years, then I’m continue my studies in Bachelor of Administrative Science with (hons) in UITM city campus, Malacca. This year is the last year I’m studied in UITM. I will graduate in the end of this year. My motto is doing the best among the best. It means I’m always tried to be the best person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment